Streamlined and Seamless Credit Card Reconciliation
Chrome River’s card issuing platform and integration capabilities empower your organization to be future-ready with enhanced best practices for card management. With budgetary controls and pre-approval routing built right in, Chrome River offers the control and compliance you need. For organizations who already have corporate cards, Chrome River’s powerful credit card integrations ensure that all transactions are captured. Say goodbye to frustrations over where expenses are coming from, late payment fees and lack of visibility. Say hello to maximum efficiency, insight and agility with card creation and transaction reconciliation.
Built-in Controls with Emburse Cards
Emburse Cards give administrators the ability to issue plastic and virtual credit cards with pre-funded controls built right in. With the ability to set date ranges and hard budgets, our credit cards can be issued for a variety of use cases from travel to perk programs and office supplies. Prior to purchase, users can request approval for a trip or other spend that gets routed for approval before a card is issued. For example, $500 can be requested for a flight and when it’s approved, a new dedicated virtual card can be issued or an existing card can have it’s budget updated. After an Emburse card is swiped, Chrome River receives the transaction details and automatically reconciles the transaction to the employee’s profile.
Enhanced Credit Card Integrations
Regardless of the credit card program you are using, Chrome River securely receives detailed transaction data from your corporate and personal credit cards, so that your expenses are seamlessly created within your Chrome River wallet. With real-time alerts, statement reconciliation and more, managing your expenses has never been easier with Chrome River. Our data integrations support feeds for all card types including Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club and American Express, whether transactions occur on a corporate card, ghost card, or a personal card. We work with a wide range of financial institutions, including U.S. Bank, Citi, and Barclays, to integrate credit card statement data with real-time alerts and more for enhanced integration.
Streamline Corporate Card Statement Reconciliation
Chrome River STATEMENTS is a solution jointly created by Chrome River and our card partners, that provides your organization with an integrated, accurate, and automated statement reconciliation process. STATEMENTS addresses minimal visibility and manual processing challenges by delivering insights into both individual and cross-organizational card usage, allowing organizations to better manage spend and increase expense policy compliance. Chrome River STATEMENTS enables users to:
- Gain visibility across all cardholders and status of transactions so that you can easily communicate with cardholders with un-expensed transactions to act on open items
- Have one single system for expense management and statement reconciliation with an intuitive interface across all devices - mobile phones, tablets, laptops and desktops
- Automatically match transactions with correct billing programs
- View, manage and action pending expenses for approval
- Manage across multiple travel, expense and P-card programs
Prevent Fraud with Real-Time Alerts
Corporate cardholders can receive real-time alerts when their card is swiped. This improves business traveler productivity and overall user experience by allowing them to submit expenses on-the-go, while ensuring adherence to your organization’s T&E requirements. Alerts can be delivered by email or text message depending on your cardholder’s personal preference. When a transaction occurs, your cardholders will receive an alert which they can open and review, and then snap a picture of the receipt for immediate upload to the Chrome River EXPENSE system.
- Ability to issue both plastic and virtual credit cards with pre-approved and pre-funded budgets
- Direct integrations with banks to manage statements and mitigate the risks of late fees
- Automatic credit card reconciliation with transaction data and receipt tagging
- Enhanced administrator visibility into cardholders expenses
- DIRECT PAY streamlines end-to-end handling of reimbursement process
- Reduced payment cycle time based on your approval of expenses
- Improved compliance through automated policy controls and approval workflows
Right out the gate, our coolest configuration was the integration with our firm credit cards. Seeing them pop up in Chrome River without an action on our part is awesome. The benefits of not having to enter as much data for those transactions is great. Speeds up everyone's work involved. Gets the charges processed for client bills or internal budgets faster.
At Kruze Consulting, we help hundreds of venture funded startups with their accounting and tax needs. We strongly recommend Emburse to our clients, because Emburse makes it easier to manage individual and department level spending.
U.S. Bank and Chrome River
Increase visibility into card spend and minimize the potential for fraud or misuse.