SaaS and Cloud for AP
As essential end-user features are in the selection of an expense management solution, any front-end benefits are meaningless if the solution doesn’t easily integrate into your tech stack, introduces security vulnerabilities for your network and your users’ data, or simply isn’t available when you need it to be.
Your organisation’s employees are its most valuable asset. It’s therefore incumbent to keep these employees safe, such as a secure work environment and eliminating travel to high-risk areas. Physical security must be backed up, however, with data security, to ensure that both corporate and employees’ personal data is kept safe.
One of the most critical questions when choosing an enterprise technology provider is “will we be a good match?” This isn’t just in terms of the vendor’s solution, and how its solution integrates with your infrastructure, but also if the two organisations mesh well together. Your decision needs to address a wide variety of factors beyond “can it do what we need it to do?” and “does it offer good value?” You also need to consider factors ranging from cultural fit to where you are size-wise on your vendor’s customer roster.
- Putting Expense Solutions’ Optical Character Recognition Capabilities Under the Microscope
- Invoice Solutions that Finance Teams and Approvers Actually Love
- Chrome River Hits New Global Expense Milestone with Launch of 31st Language
- Five Questions that CIOs Need to Ask about Expense Management
- Why Protecting Employee Data and Offering Superior Software aren’t Mutually Exclusive
We love you guys! Everything is going great.
Wow! This Chrome River is great. Word has spread [in our firm] and people that were not invited to be in the pilot group rollout have asked to be included!