Head of Corporate Communications
Tim has spent almost 20 years in the marketing trenches on both sides of the Atlantic, having started his career in London before moving to San Diego in 2001. He has worked on a diverse range of technology and consumer campaigns, ranging from start-ups to major global players. Tim’s experience ranges from working with the world’s largest technology firm ,to a chain of hamburger restaurants, both of which have their unique benefits. For the past five years he has been plowing his path in the world of SaaS financial software.
- Welcome to The River, Yatra Customers!
- Banishing the Hotel Bill Nervous Breakdown
- Five Reasons Why Web Apps are Essential for Speedy Invoice Approvals
- A Decade of Innovation: Looking Back at the First 10 Years of Chrome River EXPENSE
- What Critical Factors Must You Know About For Global Expense Management?
We love you guys! Everything is going great.
Wow! This Chrome River is great. Word has spread [in our firm] and people that were not invited to be in the pilot group rollout have asked to be included!