Chrome River and Cvent deliver what forward-thinking meeting and event leaders need most: real-time visibility into global event budgets.
The Chrome River EXPENSE and Cvent integration is designed to give event planners full visibility into their meeting budgets and their expenses incurred to date. It only makes sense that the leader in event planning software and the most modern expense management software would deliver this budget transparency.
Welcome to The River.
No doubt you’ve laid out the budgets for your organisation’s events: speaker series, customer seminars, shareholder meetings, analyst days. You’ve got meetings around the world, around the clock, and need to ensure all related expenses are centralised and accounted for.
But do you have full visibility on your meeting event and planning expenses?
Probably not. As you’re flying to the industry analyst event, your investor relations team is setting up for the shareholder meeting, and your sales team is hosting a prospective customer at your Center of Excellence. Charges and expenses are accruing for each event and you’re supposed to wait until everyone submits their expense claims. That just won’t work.
You could have full visibility on your meeting and event planning expenses if you were utilising Chrome River’s integration with Cvent. Insurance giant Anthem uses real-time budget reports like the one below. How much would your stress level drop if you had reports like these at your fingertips?
Learn how leading organisations such as Anthem are using the Chrome River and Cvent integration to provide end-to-event visibility into their global travel and event expenses and budgets.
With Chrome River’s expense management software, your team has an easy-to-use system for logging charges and expenses associated with your global events program. Combined with Cvent to organise your events, you get amazing visibility into your actual vs. budgeted spend:
- Easy-to-read budget reports, by event, by category, by region
- An expense system that your colleagues can use to accurately track meeting spend in real time
- An expense management system that doesn’t have just one charge category for meetings, but rather logical ones that you can customise yourself like speaker expenses, meeting supplies, audio/visual – as granular or high-level as you need
- Approval routing for your team’s expenses is logical, too. Each person’s role can determine who needs to approve their expenses and invoices.
- Integration with your corporate card programme – now your teammates can drag and drop charges from their corporate cards right onto their expense reports… and it all rolls up to your budget reports.
Chrome River expense management gives you complete transparency into your event budgets by aggregating all your corresponding expenses. And that’s regardless of currency, or where or how the charge is incurred. And because your team and meetings are all around the globe, our expense solution is mobile and global to fit perfectly with your needs.
Chrome River puts you back in control. Chrome River lets business flow.
You guys make us feel like we're your only customer!
Best Practices to Engage Business Travelers with Expense Management
WATCH THE WEBINAR