Expense Analytics and Reporting
Companies know how much their employees spend on hotels, flights and meals. While this information may help the travel manager, it doesn't help finance or sales leaders to measure how T&E spend impacts revenue generation.
Expense report software solutions can create huge volumes of data on employees' business travel spend. How can organisations use this to make smarter decisions?
If your CFO or controller asked you to provide the organisation’s total travel spend over the past year, how would you get that data? The obvious (and traditional) answer is to ask for reports from your travel agency, breaking down hotel, flight and rental car costs. That should give you a pretty accurate figure, right? Well – not really.
Gartner has just released its 2017 Market Guide for Travel Expense Management (TEM) Software. The guide is essential reading for any organisation that’s thinking of investing in an expense management solution in the coming year, or is considering upgrading its existing solution.
- Putting Expense Solutions’ Optical Character Recognition Capabilities Under the Microscope
- Invoice Solutions that Finance Teams and Approvers Actually Love
- Chrome River Hits New Global Expense Milestone with Launch of 31st Language
- Five Questions that CIOs Need to Ask about Expense Management
- Three Reasons Why Manual Expense Management Kills Policy Compliance
We love you guys! Everything is going great.
Wow! This Chrome River is great. Word has spread [in our firm] and people that were not invited to be in the pilot group rollout have asked to be included!