Chief Services Officer
In role as chief services officer, Ryan leads the Implementation, Support, and Customer Success teams, working to deliver world-class customer service at scale, based on his tenured experience in the spend management industry. He recently joined the team from SAP Concur where he spent 19 years consulting clients, designing integrations, deploying customers, managing partnerships, launching value-added service offerings, building teams, re-engineering processes, and leveraging tools to drive innovation.
- When Cash (Control) is King: Is Your Accounts Payable Strategy Optimised for a COVID-19 World?
- Getting the Most Out of Your Spend Data with Emburse Insight Advisor
- How We Did It: Supporting Front Line Healthcare Workers During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Managing Traveller Safety in a Post-Coronavirus World
- Controlling Car Rental Spend With Car FOLIO
Our choice of Chrome River EXPENSE was made in part due to the very user-friendly interface, easy configurability, and the clear commitment to impactful customer service – all aspects in which Chrome River was the clear winner. While Chrome River is not as large as some of the other vendors we considered, we found that to be a benefit and our due diligence showed that it could support us as well as any large players in the space, along with a personalized level of customer care.
We are excited to be able to enforce much more stringent compliance to our expense guidelines and significantly enhance our expense reporting and analytics. By automating these processes, we will be able to free up AP time formerly spent on manual administrative tasks, and enhance the role by being much more strategic.