We recently showed why manual expenses are so inefficient to submit, approve and process, and how this can dramatically slow down the reimbursement process. You may be wondering how this process improves with an automated solution. Follow the path of an automated expense claim, click on the numbers and you'll see how a streamlined, automated process benefits everyone in the company.
- Gartner Digital Markets Reviews Crown Chrome River the Leader in Expense Reporting
- How to Avoid an ‘OK Boomer’ Reaction to Your Corporate Travel Policy
- Top Three Benefits of Bundling Best-in-Breed Travel and Expense Technologies
- Does Your Organization Have a Proactive Travel & Expense Process?
- Tackling the Challenge of German Per Diems
Our choice of Chrome River EXPENSE was made in part due to the very user-friendly interface, easy configurability, and the clear commitment to impactful customer service – all aspects in which Chrome River was the clear winner. While Chrome River is not as large as some of the other vendors we considered, we found that to be a benefit and our due diligence showed that it could support us as well as any large players in the space, along with a personalized level of customer care.
We are excited to be able to enforce much more stringent compliance to our expense guidelines and significantly enhance our expense reporting and analytics. By automating these processes, we will be able to free up AP time formerly spent on manual administrative tasks, and enhance the role by being much more strategic.