Lisa Leyshon, Idaho State University
Lisa Leyshon is assistant controller at Idaho State University, a public research university in Pocatello, Idaho, which was founded in 1901.
- Tagespauschalen in Deutschland: So meistern Sie diese Herausforderung
- Unsere Erfolgsgeschichte: Implementierung integrierter Karten- und Reisekostenabrechnungsprogramme
- Schluss mit nervigen Hotelkostenabrechnungen
- Fünf Gründe, warum Web-Apps für schnelle Rechnungsfreigaben unverzichtbar sind
- Ein Jahrzehnt der Innovation: Chrome River EXPENSE feiert Geburtstag
Our choice of Chrome River EXPENSE was made in part due to the very user-friendly interface, easy configurability, and the clear commitment to impactful customer service – all aspects in which Chrome River was the clear winner. While Chrome River is not as large as some of the other vendors we considered, we found that to be a benefit and our due diligence showed that it could support us as well as any large players in the space, along with a personalized level of customer care.
We are excited to be able to enforce much more stringent compliance to our expense guidelines and significantly enhance our expense reporting and analytics. By automating these processes, we will be able to free up AP time formerly spent on manual administrative tasks, and enhance the role by being much more strategic.