We all know that submitting expenses manually is a bit of a drag. But have you ever considered just how inefficient the entire process is from start to finish? Click on the different steps below and see what the life of an expense looks like, from making the purchase through to getting reimbursed.
- Why Are Manual Expenses so Inefficient?
- How I Did it: Eliminating the Risks of Paper-Intensive Expense Processes
- Beyond Efficiency: How Spend Data Delivers the Biggest Benefits of Expense and Invoice Management
- How I Did It: Reducing Administrative Time to Devote More Resources to Our Core Mission
- Delivering Value from Shrinking Corporate Travel Budgets in Uncertain Economic Times
Our choice of Chrome River EXPENSE was made in part due to the very user-friendly interface, easy configurability, and the clear commitment to impactful customer service – all aspects in which Chrome River was the clear winner. While Chrome River is not as large as some of the other vendors we considered, we found that to be a benefit and our due diligence showed that it could support us as well as any large players in the space, along with a personalized level of customer care.
We are excited to be able to enforce much more stringent compliance to our expense guidelines and significantly enhance our expense reporting and analytics. By automating these processes, we will be able to free up AP time formerly spent on manual administrative tasks, and enhance the role by being much more strategic.