Studies have shown that employees who cheat on their expense reports may also be defrauding their employers on a grander scale—yet another reason to use a product like Chrome River AUDIT to monitor expenses. A recent blog post by H&S Companies explains the four types of expense-reimbursement fraud and offers a handy list of behavioral red flags to watch for when reviewing expenses.
Used in conjunction with efficient and effective tools like Chrome River AUDIT and Chrome River EXPENSE, these may save you more than just the cost of a few fabricated lunches—they could save your business.
See if you're approaching expense report audits the same way as Chrome River customers by reading #6 in our whitepaper, The 10 Essential Expense Management Best Practices.
- 6 Reasons for Implementing an Expense Management System
- How Expense Automation Can Increase Manufacturers’ Profit Margins
- Reducing Employee Expense Fraud – Strategies and Tools for HR Leaders
- Capturing and Optimizing Your True Corporate Travel Program Spend Using Total Cost of Ownership
- Specialist Expense Vendors vs. ERP Suite Modules: Pros and Cons
We love you guys! Everything is going great.
Wow! This Chrome River is great. Word has spread [in our firm] and people that were not invited to be in the pilot group rollout have asked to be included!