Studies have shown that employees who cheat on their expense reports may also be defrauding their employers on a grander scale—yet another reason to use a product like Chrome River AUDIT to monitor expenses. A recent blog post by H&S Companies explains the four types of expense-reimbursement fraud and offers a handy list of behavioral red flags to watch for when reviewing expenses.
Used in conjunction with efficient and effective tools like Chrome River AUDIT and Chrome River EXPENSE, these may save you more than just the cost of a few fabricated lunches—they could save your business.
See if you're approaching expense report audits the same way as Chrome River customers by reading #6 in our whitepaper, The 10 Essential Expense Management Best Practices.
- The Four Most Critical Reasons Why Native Apps Don’t Work for Expense Management
- Chrome River Leads Global Expense Players in Building Stronger Customer Relationships
- IDC Rates Chrome River as an Expense Management Leader
- Don’t Fox your Fleet: Why Expense Reimbursement for Trucking Companies Shouldn’t be Complex
- The Fourth Era of Expense Management: Spend Optimization
We love you guys! Everything is going great.
Wow! This Chrome River is great. Word has spread [in our firm] and people that were not invited to be in the pilot group rollout have asked to be included!