For followers of my keynote speech at Chrome River’s 2011 Customer Seminar, I continue to find interesting cases of expense fraud. The UK Parliament scandal was widespread, but the amounts were small. Here is a fascinating case within the US government. What makes this so interesting is that it apparently involved collusion between the expense approver and the person submitting the expenses.
It's interesting to contemplate that expense report software can be used to expose this kind of fraud. For example, take a look at #6 in our Top 10 Expense Management Best Practices Whitepaper.
- Beyond Bookings: What’s the Total Cost of Ownership for your Corporate Travel Program?
- Specialist Expense Vendors vs. ERP Suite Modules: Pros and Cons
- New Gartner Market Guide: Key Criteria for Travel Expense Management Solutions
- 7 Steps to Expense Submission Nirvana - Making Life Easy for Your Business Travelers
- What Should Companies Look For in an Expense Management System?
We love you guys! Everything is going great.
Wow! This Chrome River is great. Word has spread [in our firm] and people that were not invited to be in the pilot group rollout have asked to be included!