For followers of my keynote speech at Chrome River’s 2011 Customer Seminar, I continue to find interesting cases of expense fraud. The UK Parliament scandal was widespread, but the amounts were small. Here is a fascinating case within the US government. What makes this so interesting is that it apparently involved collusion between the expense approver and the person submitting the expenses.
It's interesting to contemplate that expense report software can be used to expose this kind of fraud. For example, take a look at #6 in our Top 10 Expense Management Best Practices Whitepaper.
- The Four Most Critical Reasons Why Native Apps Don’t Work for Expense Management
- Chrome River Leads Global Expense Players in Building Stronger Customer Relationships
- IDC Rates Chrome River as an Expense Management Leader
- Don’t Fox your Fleet: Why Expense Reimbursement for Trucking Companies Shouldn’t be Complex
- The Fourth Era of Expense Management: Spend Optimization
We love you guys! Everything is going great.
Wow! This Chrome River is great. Word has spread [in our firm] and people that were not invited to be in the pilot group rollout have asked to be included!