For followers of my keynote speech at Chrome River’s 2011 Customer Seminar, I continue to find interesting cases of expense fraud. The UK Parliament scandal was widespread, but the amounts were small. Here is a fascinating case within the US government. What makes this so interesting is that it apparently involved collusion between the expense approver and the person submitting the expenses.
It's interesting to contemplate that expense report software can be used to expose this kind of fraud. For example, take a look at #6 in our Top 10 Expense Management Best Practices Whitepaper.
- How Automating Invoice Processing can be a Shot in the Arm for Hospital Finance Teams
- Why your Expense Policy Should Follow your Business Travelers (Not Just the Other Way Around)
- Why is Mobility the Foundation of Effective Expense Management in Construction?
- The Cost-Control Benefits of Analytics in Expense Management
- 7 Reasons Why the Finance Team Should Push for Expense Management Software
We love you guys! Everything is going great.
Wow! This Chrome River is great. Word has spread [in our firm] and people that were not invited to be in the pilot group rollout have asked to be included!