Ari Kaplan, principal of Ari Kaplan Advisors and Amazon.com bestselling author spoke with Dave Terry, co-founder and chief operating officer for Chrome River Technologies, a provider of SAAS expense reporting and invoice automation solutions. Their discussion included the impact of the new tax laws on expense controls and Mr. Terry’s predictions for 2013. Terry expects to see greater risk management and expanded use of mobile technology, among other developments. Listen to the full interview to learn more.
- Beyond Bookings: What’s the Total Cost of Ownership for your Corporate Travel Program?
- Specialist Expense Vendors vs. ERP Suite Modules: Pros and Cons
- New Gartner Market Guide: Key Criteria for Travel Expense Management Solutions
- 7 Steps to Expense Submission Nirvana - Making Life Easy for Your Business Travelers
- What Should Companies Look For in an Expense Management System?
We love you guys! Everything is going great.
Wow! This Chrome River is great. Word has spread [in our firm] and people that were not invited to be in the pilot group rollout have asked to be included!