Ari Kaplan, principal of Ari Kaplan Advisors and Amazon.com bestselling author spoke with Dave Terry, co-founder and chief operating officer for Chrome River Technologies, a provider of SaaS expense management and invoice automation solutions. Their discussion included the impact of the new tax laws on expense controls and Mr. Terry’s predictions for 2013. Terry expects to see greater risk management and expanded use of mobile technology, among other developments. Listen to the full interview to learn more.
- How I Did It: Accelerating Change Turnaround Time by 600%
- Chrome River or Concur – How to Decide Which Works Best for You
- 9 Signs it’s Time to Switch Expense Management Systems
- Buy, Pay, Expense: Save Time on Amazon Business Expenses with Chrome River and Mastercard
- Bringing in a New Era in Corporate Payments with Emburse Pay
Our choice of Chrome River EXPENSE was made in part due to the very user-friendly interface, easy configurability, and the clear commitment to impactful customer service – all aspects in which Chrome River was the clear winner. While Chrome River is not as large as some of the other vendors we considered, we found that to be a benefit and our due diligence showed that it could support us as well as any large players in the space, along with a personalized level of customer care.
We are excited to be able to enforce much more stringent compliance to our expense guidelines and significantly enhance our expense reporting and analytics. By automating these processes, we will be able to free up AP time formerly spent on manual administrative tasks, and enhance the role by being much more strategic.