Ari Kaplan, principal of Ari Kaplan Advisors and Amazon.com bestselling author spoke with Dave Terry, co-founder and chief operating officer for Chrome River Technologies, a provider of SaaS expense management and invoice automation solutions. Their discussion included the impact of the new tax laws on expense controls and Mr. Terry’s predictions for 2013. Terry expects to see greater risk management and expanded use of mobile technology, among other developments. Listen to the full interview to learn more.
- Business Travel in the iPhone Age: Lessons Learned and Future Strategies
- Chrome River and Lyft Launch Integration for Even Easier Business Rides
- Creating and Enforcing Expense Policies: The Happy Medium for Cost Control and Employee Satisfaction
- Why the Manual Invoice Processing Model Is Broken (And How to Fix It)
- 6 Reasons for Implementing an Expense Management System
We love you guys! Everything is going great.
Wow! This Chrome River is great. Word has spread [in our firm] and people that were not invited to be in the pilot group rollout have asked to be included!