Central to everything we do at Chrome River is making lives easier for our users to submit and manage their expenses. Whether it’s creating a user interface that makes it easy to submit expenses on any device, or eliminating the need to manually enter line items from a hotel folio, we understand that the more time we can save our users on their expenses, the more time they can spend with being productive on the road, or with their loved ones at the end of a trip.
We’re therefore delighted to announce the integration of Chrome River EXPENSE with Lyft for Business, to make expensing Lyft business rides even easier. Activating it couldn’t be simpler. All Lyft riders need to do is select Chrome River under business profile expense management settings to enable automatic receipt forwarding within their Lyft business profile.
To get started:
- If you aren’t yet a Lyft customer, download the Lyft app to your iPhone or Android phone and create your account
- Sign up for a business profile at lyft.com on within the app, using your work email addess
- In the top left corner of your Lyft mobile app, tap your profile picture and select “Settings”
- Tap “business profile” and select “Expense management”
- Choose Chrome River from the list
Once this has been done, users just need to select their business profile when ordering a ride. Then, as soon as the ride is over, the receipt – including amount, map, and class of ride – will automatically be sent to the rider’s Chrome River account. Chrome River then extracts this data, creates an expense item, and you’re ready to go – all without a single click.
Businesses can take advantage of auto expensing by creating a Lyft for Business account and inviting their employees to create a Lyft Business Profile.
- How Automating Invoice Processing can be a Shot in the Arm for Hospital Finance Teams
- Why your Expense Policy Should Follow your Business Travelers (Not Just the Other Way Around)
- Why is Mobility the Foundation of Effective Expense Management in Construction?
- The Cost-Control Benefits of Analytics in Expense Management
- 7 Reasons Why the Finance Team Should Push for Expense Management Software
We love you guys! Everything is going great.
Wow! This Chrome River is great. Word has spread [in our firm] and people that were not invited to be in the pilot group rollout have asked to be included!