Chief Information Security Officer
Ken has more than 10 years of experience in the area of Information Security. Ken’s role at Chrome River is to assure that appropriate governance, controls and policies are in place to properly protect customer data and assure that Chrome River is compliant with relevant laws and standards. Prior to Chrome River, Ken founded and managed several entrepreneurial companies. At Bridge4Solutions, Ken worked with professional services firms helping them to improve critical processes and to use information more effectively. Subsequently, he founded Kaliber Data Security to assist businesses with data protection and compliance issues. Kaliber focused on developing policies and educating and training employees in the proper use and protection of Personally Identifiable Information through the use of online tools and programs. Ken holds Bachelor and Master’s Degrees in Engineering from The Johns Hopkins University. He graduated from the Graduate School of Business Administration at Harvard University with an MBA. In addition, he holds the CISM certification issued by ISACA.
- Don’t Fox your Fleet: Why Expense Reimbursement for Trucking Companies Shouldn’t be Complex
- The Fourth Era of Expense Management: Spend Optimization
- GDPR – Another Gosh-Darn Privacy Regulation
- Where is Expense Management Going in 2018 (and Beyond)? Part One
- How Analyzing Your Holiday Customer Gift Spend Can Drive Next Year’s Revenues
We love you guys! Everything is going great.
Wow! This Chrome River is great. Word has spread [in our firm] and people that were not invited to be in the pilot group rollout have asked to be included!