Creating and Enforcing Expense Policies: The Happy Medium for Cost Control and Employee Satisfaction
- How I Did It: Building an Integrated Card and Expense Program
- Is Your Travel Expense Policy Keeping Up With the Times?
- How I Did It: Modernizing Invoice Approval for a Rapidly-Growing Organization
- How I did It: Speeding up Expense Reimbursement with Automated Policy Compliance
- There When You Need It: Leverage Business Intelligence Data with Scheduled Reports
Our choice of Chrome River EXPENSE was made in part due to the very user-friendly interface, easy configurability, and the clear commitment to impactful customer service – all aspects in which Chrome River was the clear winner. While Chrome River is not as large as some of the other vendors we considered, we found that to be a benefit and our due diligence showed that it could support us as well as any large players in the space, along with a personalized level of customer care.
We are excited to be able to enforce much more stringent compliance to our expense guidelines and significantly enhance our expense reporting and analytics. By automating these processes, we will be able to free up AP time formerly spent on manual administrative tasks, and enhance the role by being much more strategic.